Sunday, December 4, 2016

Other bloggers behind bars

There are many bloggers out there and I would like to recommend two on here for you to check out.

Shannon Ross

A combination of the internet and a sense of community among those of us who’ve done time is the best way for us to strengthen our opportunities for success upon release.
With my blog I aim to help however I currently can. In it I use my experiences to remind those who’ve been released about what they risk returning to if they give up or lose focus of the promises they made when they were incarcerated.Guys who read it say it’s helpful.
I hope to expand this blog to include a variety of points of view, such as from those who’ve been out for some time, those who’ve just been released, female perspectives and even those who work in the system (PO’s, CO’s, etc.)
If you have any interest in getting involved with this or anyadvice for me about it, please send me an email. Also, if you are interested in or curious about restorative justice, check out my Facebook page to read a proposal for a great new website. Thank you.”
Read his blog The Inner Voice online:http://theinnervoice84.wordpress.com/

Eric is currently incarcerated in Amarillo, Texas, serving a 50 year sentence. He is a former boat builder, physiotherapist, commercial diver, and chef. He is also a student of history, philosophy, theology, and theoretical physics. He is an avid nature and animal lover.He has a website called Mystic Ministries where he shares his philosophy, guided meditations, his recommended reading list, and the Mystery School.
Read his blog Saints Insidehttp://saintsinside.blogspot.com/


All the best,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment